Best Player Props for Tyler Lockett: Week 4 Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
There will be player prop betting options available for Tyler Lockett before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) are set for an NFC West matchup in Week 4 against the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Player Props for Tyler Lockett
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Lockett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lockett Season Stats
- Lockett’s team-high 309 receiving yards (103.0 per game) have come on 16 receptions (20 targets) including three touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 103 yards after the catch, which ranks 41st among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 30.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Lockett’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Russell Wilson has collected 895 passing yards (298.3 yards per game) while completing 63 of 86 passes (73.3% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has tacked on 32 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 10.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Chris Carson has run for 202 yards on 41 carries (67.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has 16 catches on 25 targets for 220 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- One player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against San Francisco this season.
- The 49ers have given up a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against San Francisco this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.3 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||370.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.7 (16)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.