Best Player Props for Tyler Kroft: Week 4 New York Jets vs. Tennessee Titans
Oddsmakers have listed player prop bets for Tyler Kroft ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Kroft and the New York Jets (0-3) take on the Tennessee Titans (2-1) in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Tyler Kroft
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Kroft’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kroft Season Stats
- Kroft has accumulated six catches for 46 yards this year. He has been targeted nine times and averages 15.3 receiving yards.
- This season, he has racked up 28 yards after the catch, which ranks 180th among NFL pass-catchers.
Kroft’s Notable Teammates
- Zach Wilson leads his team with 628 passing yards (209.3 per game) and has a 55.2% completion percentage (58-of-105), throwing two touchdown passes and seven interceptions.
- Michael Carter has rushed for 89 yards on 24 carries (29.7 yards per game) this year. He also has five catches for 48 yards (16.0 per game).
- Braxton Berrios has 14 catches on 21 targets for 150 yards.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee has given up over 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The Titans have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Tennessee hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||275.3 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||100.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||359.3 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.4 (25)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.0 (25)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!