Best Player Props for Tyler Johnson: Week 6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Tyler Johnson for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Johnson’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) take the field in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Player Props for Tyler Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson has chipped in with seven catches for 110 yards this year. He has been targeted 14 times and averages 22.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 22 yards after the catch, which ranks 230th among NFL pass-catchers.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Tom Brady has racked up 1,767 passing yards (353.4 yards per game) while going 149-for-225 (66.2% completion percentage) and throwing 15 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Leonard Fournette has 251 yards on 56 carries (50.2 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 19 catches for 167 yards (33.4 ypg).
- Mike Evans has hauled in 29 catches for 393 yards (78.6 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Two players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Philadelphia this season.
- Seven players have hauled in a touchdown against the Eagles this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Philadelphia this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||207.0 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||142.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.6 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (21)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!