Best Player Props for Tyler Johnson: Week 4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tyler Johnson, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC.
Johnson’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) and the New England Patriots (1-2) go toe-to-toe in a Week 4 matchup from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Player Props for Tyler Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson has caught four passes for 68 yards this season. He has been targeted nine times, and is averaging 22.7 yards per game.
- He ranks 235th in the NFL with 13 total yards after the catch.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady has passed for 1,087 yards while completing 68.8% of his throws (97-of-141), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions (362.3 yards per game).
- So far this year Leonard Fournette has run for 92 yards on 24 carries (30.7 ypg). Fournette also figures in the passing game, catching 12 passes for 77 (25.7 ypg).
- Chris Godwin has 241 yards on 19 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 26 times and averages 80.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New England
- No player has put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New England this season.
- The Patriots have given up a touchdown pass to two players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against New England this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||180.0 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.7 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (13)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||282.3 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.0 (5)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.