Best Player Props for Tyler Higbee: Week 4 Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals
Tyler Higbee has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX.
Higbee’s Los Angeles Rams (3-0) and the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) play in a Week 4 matchup between NFC West opponents at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Tyler Higbee
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Higbee’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Higbee Season Stats
- Higbee has 116 receiving yards on 11 receptions (12 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 38.7 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 102 yards after the catch, which ranks 40th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.1%.
Higbee’s Notable Teammates
- Matthew Stafford leads the team with 942 passing yards (314.0 yards per game) and has a 70.2% completion percentage this year (66-of-94) while throwing nine touchdowns with one interception.
- Darrell Henderson has rushed for 123 yards on 29 carries (41.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has four catches for 46 yards (15.3 per game).
- Cooper Kupp has hauled in 25 catches for 367 yards (122.3 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona has allowed three players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Arizona has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||227.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||140.7 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||342.7 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.7 (11)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.