Best Player Props for Tyler Higbee: Week 2 Los Angeles Rams vs. Indianapolis Colts
Before Tyler Higbee hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) square off against the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Tyler Higbee
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Higbee’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Higbee Season Stats
- Higbee averaged 32.6 receiving yards on 3.8 targets per game last year, scoring five touchdowns.
- Last season he was 81st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 238.
- He accounted for 12.8% of his team’s 39 offensive touchdowns last year, with five total.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Indianapolis allowed four players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Colts allowed 21 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Indianapolis allowed only three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.9 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.5 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.1 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.