Best Player Props for Tyler Higbee: Week 1 Los Angeles Rams vs. Chicago Bears
Oddsmakers have listed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tyler Higbee, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC.
Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (0-0) in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Tyler Higbee
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Higbee’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Higbee Season Stats
- Higbee racked up 521 yards on 44 catches with five touchdowns last year, averaging 32.6 yards per game (on 60 targets).
- He was 81st in the NFL with 238 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored five combined touchdowns last year, 12.8% of his team’s 39 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago allowed over 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Bears allowed 23 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Chicago gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to only three players last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!