Best Player Props for Tyler Conklin: Week 5 Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions
Before placing any wagers on Tyler Conklin’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
NFC North rivals meet in Week 5 when Conklin’s Minnesota Vikings (1-3) hit the field against the Detroit Lions (0-4) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for Tyler Conklin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Conklin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conklin Season Stats
- Conklin’s 17 receptions have led to 144 yards (36.0 per game) and one touchdown. He has been targeted 22 times.
- This season, he ranks 84th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 75.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Conklin’s Notable Teammates
- Kirk Cousins has passed for 1,121 yards while completing 68.8% of his throws (108-of-157), with nine touchdowns and one interception (280.3 yards per game).
- So far this year Dalvin Cook has run for 226 yards on 51 carries (56.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Cook also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 70 (17.5 ypg).
- Justin Jefferson has 26 catches for 338 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 37 times and averages 84.5 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Detroit hasn’t allowed more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Lions have allowed six players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Detroit has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||267.5 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||10.6 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||132.8 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||381.3 (21)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.9 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.8 (29)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.