Best Player Props for Tyler Conklin: Week 4 Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns
Before placing any bets on Tyler Conklin’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Conklin’s Minnesota Vikings (1-2) and the Cleveland Browns (2-1) square off in a Week 4 matchup from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for Tyler Conklin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Conklin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conklin Season Stats
- Conklin’s 16 targets have resulted in 13 receptions for 126 yards (42.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- He ranks 52nd in the NFL with 95 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 11.1% of his team’s nine offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Conklin’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Kirk Cousins has collected 918 passing yards (306.0 yards per game) while going 88-for-119 (73.9% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has added 37 rushing yards on three carries, averaging 12.3 yards per game.
- Dalvin Cook has 192 yards on 42 carries (64.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has eight catches for 60 yards (20.0 ypg).
- Justin Jefferson has 254 yards on 20 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 30 times and averages 84.7 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland hasn’t given up more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Browns have allowed two players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Cleveland hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||210.7 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||67.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||248.7 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.