Best Player Props for Tyler Conklin: Week 1 Minnesota Vikings vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Bookmakers have listed player prop bet markets for Tyler Conklin ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Conklin’s Minnesota Vikings (0-0) take on the Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Tyler Conklin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Conklin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conklin Season Stats
- Last season Conklin caught 19 passes on 26 targets for 194 yards and one touchdown, averaging 12.1 yards per game.
- Last season he was 176th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 126.
- He accounted for 1.8% of his team’s 55 offensive touchdowns last season, with one total.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Cincinnati allowed four players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Bengals gave up a touchdown pass to 18 players last season.
- Cincinnati allowed only one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.4 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||148.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.1 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.2 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.