Best Player Props for Tyler Boyd: Week 4 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Sportsbooks have installed player prop betting options for Tyler Boyd ahead of his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NFL Network.
Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) meet the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) in Week 4 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for Tyler Boyd
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Boyd’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Boyd Season Stats
- Boyd has also chipped in with 14 catches for 141 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 19 times and puts up 47.0 receiving yards per game.
- He ranks 57th in the NFL with 90 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Boyd’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Joe Burrow has collected 640 passing yards (213.3 yards per game) while going 53-for-75 (70.7% completion percentage) and throwing seven touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Joe Mixon has run for 286 yards on 67 carries (95.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s stat line this year shows 11 catches for 220 yards and four touchdowns. He puts up 73.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 16 times.
Player Performance vs. Jacksonville
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Jacksonville this season.
- The Jaguars have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Jacksonville this season.
Jacksonville Jaguars Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||311.7 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.3 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.7 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.4 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||418.0 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.3 (28)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!