Best Player Props for Tyler Boyd: Week 2 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Chicago Bears
Before Tyler Boyd hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) play the Chicago Bears (0-1) in Week 2 at Soldier Field.
Player Props for Tyler Boyd
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Boyd’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Boyd Season Stats
- Boyd amassed 841 receiving yards on 79 grabswith four touchdowns last season. He was targeted 110 times and averaged 52.6 yards per game.
- Last season he was 36th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 350.
- He accounted for four of his team’s 32 touchdowns on offense last season, or 12.5%.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago allowed over 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Bears allowed 23 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Chicago gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to only three players last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.