Best Player Props for Tyler Boyd: Week 1 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Minnesota Vikings
There will be player props available for Tyler Boyd ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Boyd’s Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Tyler Boyd
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyler Boyd’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Boyd Season Stats
- Boyd averaged 52.6 receiving yards on 6.9 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year he was 36th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 350.
- He accounted for four of his team’s 32 touchdowns on offense last year, or 12.5%.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Minnesota allowed more than 100 receiving yards to 10 players last season.
- The Vikings allowed 27 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Minnesota allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to eight players last year.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||266.7 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.3 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.7 (29)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!