Best Player Props for Ty Johnson: Week 4 New York Jets vs. Tennessee Titans
Ty Johnson will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Johnson’s New York Jets (0-3) and the Tennessee Titans (2-1) hit the field in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Ty Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ty Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson has 82 yards on 19 carries (27.3 ypg).
- He also averages 5.7 receiving yards per game, catching two passes for 17 yards.
- This season, he ranks 220th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 15.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Zach Wilson has passed for 628 yards while completing 55.2% of his throws (58-of-105), with two touchdowns and seven interceptions (209.3 yards per game).
- Michael Carter has 89 yards on 24 carries (29.7 ypg). He also has five catches for 48 yards (16.0 ypg).
- Braxton Berrios has hauled in 14 catches for 150 yards (50.0 yards per game).
- Corey Davis has 146 receiving yards on 12 receptions (22 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 48.7 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Two players have recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Titans this season.
- Two players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Tennessee this season.
- The Titans have allowed one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||275.3 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||100.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||359.3 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.4 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.0 (25)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!