Best Player Props for Ty Johnson: Week 1 New York Jets vs. Carolina Panthers
There will be player prop bets available for Ty Johnson ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Johnson and the New York Jets (0-0) take the field against the Carolina Panthers (0-0) in Week 1 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Ty Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ty Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Last year Johnson took 54 carries for 254 rushing yards (16.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Johnson stayed on his feet for 99 rushing yards after contact last year.
- A season ago Johnson racked up 254 rushing yards (16.9 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- He was 171st in the NFL with 129 total yards after the catch last season.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- No players put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Panthers last season.
- Carolina gave up at least one rushing touchdown to 16 players last season.
- The Panthers gave up at least two rushing touchdowns to just three players last year.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.1 (18)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.