Best Player Props for Trinity Benson: Week 5 Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Trinity Benson and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Benson’s Detroit Lions (0-4) and the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) meet in a Week 5 matchup between NFC North foes at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Trinity Benson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Trinity Benson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Benson Season Stats
- Benson’s six catches (on 13 targets) have led to 55 receiving yards (13.8 per game).
- This season, he ranks 174th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 31.
Benson’s Notable Teammates
- Jared Goff has passed for 1,100 yards while completing 68.3% of his throws (110-of-161), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (275.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed 11 times for 72 yards, averaging 18.0 yards per game.
- Jamaal Williams has compiled 187 yards on 42 carries (46.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 13 catches for 93 yards (23.3 per game).
- T.J. Hockenson has 215 yards on 22 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 30 times and averages 53.8 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- One player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Minnesota this season.
- The Vikings have allowed a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
- Minnesota has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||278.5 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.7 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||135.5 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (28)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!