Best Player Props for Trinity Benson: Week 4 Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
Before Trinity Benson hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Benson and the Detroit Lions (0-3) ready for an NFC North matchup in Week 4 against the Chicago Bears (1-2) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Trinity Benson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Trinity Benson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Benson Season Stats
- Benson’s stat line this year shows four catches for 43 yards. He averages 14.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 10 times.
- This season, he ranks 159th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 35.
Benson’s Notable Teammates
- Jared Goff leads the team with 801 passing yards (267.0 yards per game) and has a 69.9% completion percentage this year (86-of-123) while throwing five touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 64 rushing yards on eight carries, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- D’Andre Swift has rushed for 123 yards on 33 carries (41.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 19 catches for 166 yards (55.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- T.J. Hockenson’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 173 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 57.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 21 times.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Bears have allowed one player to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Chicago this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.0 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.7 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.7 (19)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.