Best Player Props for Trey Sermon: Week 4 San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
There will be player prop betting options available for Trey Sermon ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC West foes square off in Week 4 when Sermon’s San Francisco 49ers (2-1) take the field against the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Player Props for Trey Sermon
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Trey Sermon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sermon Season Stats
- Sermon has rushed for 39 yards (13.0 per game) on 11 carries with one touchdown.
- He also has two receptions for 3 yards (1.0 per game).
- This season, he has racked up three yards after the catch, which ranks 300th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Sermon’s Notable Teammates
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads his team with 760 passing yards (253.3 per game) and has a 67.4% completion percentage (64-of-95), throwing four touchdown passes and one interception.
- Elijah Mitchell has rushed for 146 yards on 36 carries (48.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Deebo Samuel has hauled in 20 catches for 334 yards (111.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- George Kittle has caught 15 passes on 18 targets for 187 yards, averaging 62.3 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Seattle
- The Seahawks defense hasn’t allowed a player to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Seattle has allowed two players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Seahawks have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to one player this season.
Seattle Seahawks Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||155.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||440.3 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.3 (21)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.