Best Player Props for Trey Lance: Week 5 San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals
There will be player prop bets available for Trey Lance ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Lance and the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) are set for an NFC West matchup in Week 5 with the Arizona Cardinals (4-0) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Player Props for Trey Lance
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Trey Lance’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lance Season Stats
- Lance has passed for 162 yards (40.5 per game) while completing 52.6% of his passes (10-for-19), with three touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Lance ranks 37th in the NFL with 55 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s tacked on 44 rushing yards on 11 carries and one rushing touchdown, averaging 11.0 yards per game.
- Lance has stayed on his feet for six rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 30.8% of his team’s 13 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Lance’s Notable Teammates
- Elijah Mitchell has rushed for 146 yards on 36 carries (36.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Deebo Samuel has 28 catches for 490 yards with three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 43 times and put up 122.5 receiving yards per game.
- George Kittle has 227 receiving yards on 19 receptions (28 targets), for an average of 56.8 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona has allowed over than 300 passing yards to two players this season.
- Three players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Arizona this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed two players to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||240.3 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||135.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.3 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.3 (9)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.