Best Player Props for Travis Kelce: Week 6 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Washington Football Team
Travis Kelce will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 6 matchup sees Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) take on the Washington Football Team (2-3) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Travis Kelce
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Travis Kelce’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kelce Season Stats
- Kelce’s 42 targets have resulted in 30 grabs for 369 yards (73.8 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks ninth among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 186.
- He has accounted for 21.1% of his team’s 19 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Kelce’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Patrick Mahomes II has collected 1,479 passing yards (295.8 yards per game) while going 135-for-195 (69.2% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and six interceptions. He has added 153 rushing yards on 23 carries with one touchdown, averaging 30.6 yards per game.
- So far this year Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for 304 yards on 65 carries (60.8 ypg).
- Tyreek Hill has 37 catches for 516 yards and four touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 51 times and put up 103.2 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Football Team have allowed a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- Washington has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to only one player this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||301.4 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.4 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||407.8 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.0 (31)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!