Best Player Props for Travis Kelce: Week 4 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
There will be player props available for Travis Kelce ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
A Week 4 matchup sees Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Player Props for Travis Kelce
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Travis Kelce’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kelce Season Stats
- Kelce has 20 catches (26 targets) and a team-high 289 receiving yards (96.3 ypg) plus three touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 163 yards after the catch, which ranks sixth among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 27.3%.
Kelce’s Notable Teammates
- Patrick Mahomes II leads the team with 940 passing yards (313.3 yards per game) and has a 70.3% completion percentage this year (78-of-111) while throwing nine touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 66 rushing yards on 10 carries with one touchdown, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for 189 yards on 44 carries (63.0 ypg).
- Tyreek Hill’s stat line this year shows 19 catches for 267 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 89.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 26 times.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- One player has racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles have given up a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Philadelphia this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||197.0 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||133.7 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||315.3 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.3 (10)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!