Best Player Props for Travis Kelce: Week 1 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns
Oddsmakers have listed player prop bets for Travis Kelce ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS.
Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) square off against the Cleveland Browns (0-0) in Week 1 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Travis Kelce
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Travis Kelce’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kelce Season Stats
- Last season Kelce hauled in 105 balls for 1,416 yards (88.5 ypg), the highest mark on the Chiefs’ current roster, while being targeted 145 times. He also scored 11 touchdowns.
- He racked up 587 yards after the catch last season, third among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 20.8% of his team’s 53 offensive touchdowns last year, with 11 total.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland allowed only two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Browns allowed 25 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just two players caught more than one touchdown pass against Cleveland last year.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||264.0 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||110.8 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.4 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.2 (21)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!