Best Player Props for Tony Pollard: Week 4 Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tony Pollard and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Pollard’s Dallas Cowboys (2-1) and the Carolina Panthers (3-0) face off in a Week 4 matchup from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Player Props for Tony Pollard
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tony Pollard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pollard Season Stats
- This season Pollard has 183 rushing yards (61.0 per game) on 27 carries with one touchdown.
- He also averages 21.7 receiving yards per game, catching eight passes for 65 yards.
- This season, he has racked up 82 yards after the catch, which ranks 66th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Pollard’s Notable Teammates
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 878 yards while completing 77.5% of his throws (86-of-111), with six touchdowns and two interceptions (292.7 yards per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott has 199 yards on 44 carries (66.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. He also has seven catches for 53 yards (17.7 ypg).
- CeeDee Lamb has hauled in 18 catches for 251 yards (83.7 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Amari Cooper has 189 receiving yards on 19 receptions (25 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 63.0 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- The Panthers haven’t given up more than 100 yards on the ground to an opposing player this season.
- Four players have run for at least a touchdown against Carolina this season.
- One player has rushed for more than a touchdown against the Panthers this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||179.0 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||45.0 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.6 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||191.0 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.4 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||10.0 (2)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.