Best Player Props for Tony Jones Jr.: Week 4 New Orleans Saints vs. New York Giants
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tony Jones Jr., who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
This Week 4 matchup sees Jones’ New Orleans Saints (2-1) square off against the New York Giants (0-3) at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Tony Jones Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tony Jones Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- Jones has rushed for 69 yards (23.0 per game) on 16 carries.
- He’s also tacked on three catches for 13 yards (4.3 per game).
- This season, he has racked up five yards after the catch, which ranks 289th among NFL pass-catchers.
Jones’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Jameis Winston has recorded 387 passing yards (129.0 yards per game) while completing 38 of 63 passes (60.3% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 60 rushing yards on 14 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- Alvin Kamara has rushed for 177 yards on 52 carries (59.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 10 catches for 62 yards (20.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Deonte Harris’ six receptions on seven targets this year have turned into 112 yards and one touchdown.
- Marquez Callaway has 63 receiving yards on seven receptions (11 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 21.0 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New York
- The Giants defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- New York has given up at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- The Giants haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||281.0 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||107.0 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (25)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||374.3 (21)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.7 (16)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.