Best Player Props for Tommy Tremble: Week 6 Carolina Panthers vs. Minnesota Vikings
There will be player prop bets available for Tommy Tremble before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Tremble’s Carolina Panthers (3-2) and the Minnesota Vikings (2-3) square off in a Week 6 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Tommy Tremble
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tommy Tremble’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tremble Season Stats
- Tremble’s three grabs (on six targets) have led to 42 receiving yards (8.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season, he ranks 293rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with eight.
- He has accounted for 15.4% of his team’s 13 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Tremble’s Notable Teammates
- Sam Darnold leads the team with 1,366 passing yards (273.2 yards per game) and has a 65.6% completion percentage this year (120-of-183) while throwing six touchdowns with six interceptions. He also has 62 rushing yards on 22 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 12.4 yards per game.
- So far this year Chuba Hubbard has rushed for 220 yards on 56 carries (44.0 ypg). Hubbard also helps out in the passing game, catching 12 passes for 78 yards (15.6 ypg).
- D.J. Moore has been targeted 50 times, registering 440 yards on 35 catches, including three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Two players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Minnesota this season.
- The Vikings have allowed a touchdown pass to nine players this season.
- Minnesota has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to only one player this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.4 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.1 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||368.8 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.8 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.