Best Player Props for Tommy Tremble: Week 4 Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tommy Tremble and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Tremble and the Carolina Panthers (3-0) take on the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) in Week 4 at AT&T Stadium.
Player Props for Tommy Tremble
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tommy Tremble’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tremble Season Stats
- Tremble’s one catch (on one target) has netted him 30 yards (10.0 ypg).
- This season, he has racked up five yards after the catch, which ranks 290th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Tremble’s Notable Teammates
- Sam Darnold has passed for 888 yards while completing 68.2% of his throws (73-of-107), with three touchdowns and one interception (296.0 yards per game).
- Christian McCaffrey has 201 yards on 52 carries (67.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 16 catches for 163 yards (54.3 ypg).
- D.J. Moore has hauled in 22 catches for 285 yards (95.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Dallas has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Cowboys have given up a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- Dallas has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Dallas Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||347.7 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||70.3 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.0 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!