Best Player Props for Tom Brady: Week 6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
There will be player prop bets available for Tom Brady before he takes to the field for NFL action on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX.
This Week 6 matchup sees Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Player Props for Tom Brady
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tom Brady’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brady Season Stats
- Brady has passed for 1,767 yards (353.4 per game) while completing 66.2% of his passes (149-for-225), with 15 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Brady ranks second in the NFL with 933 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He also has 36 rushing yards on nine carries with one touchdown, averaging 7.2 yards per game.
- Brady has stayed on his feet for five rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 84.2% of his team’s 19 offensive touchdowns this season, with 16 total.
Brady’s Notable Teammates
- Leonard Fournette has run for 251 yards on 56 carries (50.2 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown this year. He also has 19 catches for 167 yards (33.4 per game).
- Mike Evans has racked up 29 receptions (on 45 targets) for 393 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season Chris Godwin has caught 29 passes on 41 targets for 366 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 73.2 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia has allowed over than 300 passing yards to two players this season.
- Three players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles have allowed only one player to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||207.0 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||142.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.6 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.