Best Player Props for Tom Brady: Week 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Tom Brady for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) take the field against the Miami Dolphins (1-3) in Week 5 at Raymond James Stadium.
Player Props for Tom Brady
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tom Brady’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brady Season Stats
- Brady has passed for 1,356 yards (339.0 per game) while completing 64.7% of his passes (119-for-184), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Brady ranks third in the NFL with 740 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s added 23 rushing yards on eight carries and one rushing touchdown, averaging 5.8 yards per game.
- Brady has stayed on his feet for two rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 84.6% of his team’s 13 offensive touchdowns this season, with 11 total.
Brady’s Notable Teammates
- Leonard Fournette has run for 183 yards on 44 carries (45.8 yards per game) this year. He also has 15 catches for 124 yards (31.0 per game).
- Chris Godwin has recorded 22 receptions (on 30 targets) for 296 yards and two touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has 280 receiving yards on 23 receptions (37 targets), including two touchdowns, for an average of 70.0 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami hasn’t let a player put up more than 300 passing yards against them in a game yet this season.
- Miami has given up at least two passing touchdowns to one opposing quarterback this season.
- The Dolphins haven’t allowed a player to throw three or more touchdowns against them in a game this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.5 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||136.8 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||388.3 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.3 (25)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.