Best Player Props for Tom Brady: Week 4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tom Brady, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC.
Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) take the field against the New England Patriots (1-2) in Week 4 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Tom Brady
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tom Brady’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brady Season Stats
- Brady has passed for 1,087 yards (362.3 per game) while completing 68.8% of his passes (97-for-141), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Brady ranks second in the NFL with 608 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He also has 20 rushing yards on four carries (plus one rushing touchdown), averaging 6.7 yards per game on the ground.
- He has scored 11 combined touchdowns this season, 91.7% of his team’s 12 offensive TDs.
Brady’s Notable Teammates
- This season so far Leonard Fournette has run for 92 yards on 24 carries (30.7 ypg). Fournette also figures in the passing game, catching 12 passes for 77 (25.7 ypg).
- Chris Godwin has recorded 19 catches for 241 yards (80.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Mike Evans has hauled in 16 passes on 25 targets for 205 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 68.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England has not allowed a player to throw for more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- New England hasn’t allowed a player to throw at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||180.0 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.7 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (13)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||282.3 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.0 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.