Best Player Props for Tim Patrick: Week 6 Denver Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders
There will be player prop bet markets available for Tim Patrick ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
AFC West foes square off in Week 6 when Patrick’s Denver Broncos (3-2) take the field against the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Player Props for Tim Patrick
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tim Patrick’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Patrick Season Stats
- Patrick has 302 yards receiving on 22 catches (28 targets) with two touchdowns this season, averaging 60.4 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 84th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 88.
- He has accounted for 20.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Patrick’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater has passed for 1,180 yards while completing 69.8% of his throws (104-of-149), with seven touchdowns and one interception (236.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed 13 times for 57 yards, averaging 11.4 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III has 282 yards on 60 carries (56.4 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 10 catches for 96 yards (19.2 ypg).
- Courtland Sutton has 25 catches on 39 targets for 377 yards with one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Raiders have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||217.2 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||339.8 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (17)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!