Best Player Props for Tim Patrick: Week 5 Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Sportsbooks have installed player prop bet markets for Tim Patrick ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Patrick’s Denver Broncos (3-1) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) hit the field in a Week 5 matchup from Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Player Props for Tim Patrick
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tim Patrick’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Patrick Season Stats
- Patrick has put up a 213-yard campaign so far (53.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 15 balls on 19 targets.
- This season, he ranks 107th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 59.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Patrick’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater leads the team with 892 passing yards (223.0 yards per game) and has a 72.1% completion percentage this year (80-of-111) while throwing five touchdowns. He also has 46 rushing yards on 12 carries, averaging 11.5 yards per game.
- So far this year Melvin Gordon III has rushed for 248 yards on 51 carries (62.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Gordon also makes an impact in the passing game, catching eight passes for 87 yards (21.8 ypg).
- Courtland Sutton has been targeted 28 times, recording 257 yards on 18 catches.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh has allowed two players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Steelers have given up a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Pittsburgh this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||99.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.8 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.3 (14)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!