Best Player Props for Tim Patrick: Week 4 Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens
There will be player props available for Tim Patrick ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Patrick and the Denver Broncos (3-0) hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) in Week 4 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Tim Patrick
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tim Patrick’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Patrick Season Stats
- Patrick’s 12 catches (on 13 targets) have led to 174 receiving yards (58.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 96th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 65.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s seven touchdowns on offense this season, or 28.6%.
Patrick’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Teddy Bridgewater has recorded 827 passing yards (275.7 yards per game) while going 73-for-95 (76.8% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has tacked on 44 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III has recorded 193 yards on 42 carries (64.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has six catches for 76 yards (25.3 per game).
- Courtland Sutton has been targeted 20 times, registering 210 yards on 15 catches.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore has allowed two players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Three players have caught a touchdown against the Ravens this season.
- Baltimore hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||331.7 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||79.0 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.7 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.3 (26)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!