Best Player Props for Terry McLaurin: Week 4 Washington Football Team vs. Atlanta Falcons
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Terry McLaurin and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
This Week 4 matchup sees McLaurin’s Washington Football Team (1-2) take on the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Player Props for Terry McLaurin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Terry McLaurin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McLaurin Season Stats
- McLaurin has reeled in 19 passes and leads his team with 231 receiving yards plus one touchdown. He has been targeted 25 times, and averages 77.0 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 141 yards after the catch, which ranks 15th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 14.3% of his team’s seven offensive TDs.
McLaurin’s Notable Teammates
- Taylor Heinicke leads the team with 670 passing yards (223.3 yards per game) and has a 69.4% completion percentage this year (59-of-85) while throwing five touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 44 rushing yards on 15 carries with one touchdown, averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- Antonio Gibson has rushed for 190 yards on 45 carries (63.3 yards per game) this year. He also has six catches for 95 yards (31.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Logan Thomas has been targeted 14 times, registering 117 yards on 12 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Atlanta this season.
- The Falcons have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Atlanta this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.7 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.7 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (30)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.