Best Player Props for Terry McLaurin: Week 2 Washington Football Team vs. New York Giants
Terry McLaurin has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NFL Network.
NFC East rivals hit the field in Week 2 when McLaurin and the Washington Football Team (0-1) meet the New York Giants (0-1) at FedExField.
Player Props for Terry McLaurin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Terry McLaurin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McLaurin Season Stats
- McLaurin was targeted 8.4 times per game and collected 1,118 receiving yards and four touchdowns over the course of last season.
- He racked up 478 yards after the catch last year, 10th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 11.8% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns last year, with four total.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York allowed over 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Giants allowed 11 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- New York allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.