Best Player Props for Terry McLaurin: Week 1 Washington Football Team vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Terry McLaurin will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
McLaurin and the Washington Football Team (0-0) hit the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) in Week 1 at FedExField.
Player Props for Terry McLaurin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Terry McLaurin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McLaurin Season Stats
- McLaurin was targeted 8.4 times per game and collected 1,118 receiving yards and four touchdowns over the course of last season.
- Last season he was 10th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 478.
- He scored four combined touchdowns last season, 11.8% of his team’s 34 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Six players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Los Angeles last season.
- 30 players caught a touchdown against the Chargers last season.
- Los Angeles allowed only one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.2 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.8 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||343.4 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.6 (23)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.