Best Player Props for Terrace Marshall Jr.: Week 5 Carolina Panthers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Terrace Marshall Jr. and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Marshall and the Carolina Panthers (3-1) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) in Week 5 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Terrace Marshall Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Terrace Marshall Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Marshall Season Stats
- Marshall has caught 11 passes (on 17 targets) for 93 yards (23.3 per game) this year.
- This season, he has racked up 44 yards after the catch, which ranks 138th among NFL pass-catchers.
Marshall’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Sam Darnold has recorded 1,189 passing yards (297.3 yards per game) while going 99-for-146 (67.8% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 52 rushing yards on 20 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 13.0 yards per game.
- Christian McCaffrey has rushed for 201 yards on 52 carries (50.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 16 catches for 163 yards (40.8 per game).
- D.J. Moore has 30 catches for 398 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 43 times and put up 99.5 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia has allowed two players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have hauled in a touchdown against the Eagles this season.
- Philadelphia hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||217.3 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||150.3 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.3 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (24)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.