Best Player Props for Tee Higgins: Week 5 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Green Bay Packers
There will be player prop bet markets available for Tee Higgins before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
This Week 5 matchup sees Higgins’ Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) play the Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Tee Higgins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tee Higgins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Higgins Season Stats
- Higgins has put up a 118-yard season so far (29.5 per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 10 passes on 15 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 42 yards after the catch, which ranks 153rd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 18.2% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Higgins’ Notable Teammates
- Joe Burrow leads the team with 988 passing yards (247.0 yards per game) and has a 72.9% completion percentage this year (78-of-107) while throwing nine touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Joe Mixon has run for 353 yards on 83 carries (88.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Ja’Marr Chase has hauled in 17 catches for 297 yards (74.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay has given up over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Packers have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Green Bay has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||221.5 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||102.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||311.5 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.0 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!