Best Player Props for Tee Higgins: Week 2 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Chicago Bears
There will be player prop betting options available for Tee Higgins before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 2 matchup sees Higgins’ Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (0-1) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Tee Higgins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tee Higgins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Higgins Season Stats
- Higgins averaged 56.8 receiving yards and grabbed six touchdowns last year.
- He was 49th in the NFL with 310 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last year, 18.8% of his team’s 32 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago allowed four players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Bears gave up a touchdown pass to 23 players last season.
- Chicago allowed only three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!