Best Player Props for Teddy Bridgewater: Week 5 Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Before placing any bets on Teddy Bridgewater’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Bridgewater and the Denver Broncos (3-1) hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) in Week 5 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for Teddy Bridgewater
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Teddy Bridgewater’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bridgewater Season Stats
- Bridgewater has passed for 892 yards (223.0 per game) while completing 72.1% of his passes (80-for-111), with five touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Bridgewater ranks 15th in the NFL with 540 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also rushed 12 times for 46 yards, averaging 11.5 yards per game.
- Bridgewater has racked up 17 rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 62.5%.
Bridgewater’s Notable Teammates
- This season so far Melvin Gordon III has run for 248 yards on 51 carries (62.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Gordon also makes an impact in the passing game, catching eight passes for 87 (21.8 ypg).
- Courtland Sutton has racked up 18 receptions (on 28 targets) for 257 yards.
- Tim Patrick is averaging 53.3 yards per game, having totaled 15 receptions (19 targets) for 213 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh has allowed one player to amass more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Pittsburgh hasn’t allowed a player to throw two or more touchdowns in a game this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||99.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.8 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.3 (14)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!