Best Player Props for Teddy Bridgewater: Week 1 Denver Broncos vs. New York Giants
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Teddy Bridgewater for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Bridgewater’s Denver Broncos (0-0) and the New York Giants (0-0) square off in Week 1 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Teddy Bridgewater
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Teddy Bridgewater’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bridgewater Season Stats
- Last season Bridgewater put together 3,733 yards (233.3 per game), a 69.1% completion percentage (340-of-492), 15 touchdowns, and only 11 interceptions.
- Bridgewater racked up 1,853 air yards on completed passes last year, 16th in the NFL.
- He also added 279 rushing yards on 53 carries five rushing touchdowns (averaging 17.4 yards per game).
- Bridgewater collected 59 yards after contact as a rusher last season, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
Player Performance vs. New York
- No quarterbacks recorded more than 300 passing yards in a game against New York last season.
- New York allowed four players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game last season.
- The Giants didn’t give up more than two passing touchdowns to an opposing quarterback last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.