Best Player Props for Taysom Hill: Week 4 New Orleans Saints vs. New York Giants
Before Taysom Hill hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Hill and the New Orleans Saints (2-1) take on the New York Giants (0-3) in Week 4 at Caesars Superdome.
Player Props for Taysom Hill
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Taysom Hill’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hill Season Stats
- Hill has passed for 3 yards (1.0 per game) while completing 100% of his passes (1-for-1), with zero touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- He’s tacked on 49 rushing yards on 10 carries and one rushing touchdown, averaging 16.3 yards per game.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s nine touchdowns on offense this season, or 11.1%.
Hill’s Notable Teammates
- So far this year Alvin Kamara has run for 177 yards on 52 carries (59.0 ypg). Kamara also figures in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 62 (20.7 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Deonte Harris has grabbed six catches for 112 yards (37.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Marquez Callaway has racked up 63 yards on seven receptions with one touchdown, averaging 21.0 yards per game on 11 targets.
Player Performance vs. New York
- No quarterbacks have thrown for more than 300 passing yards in a game against New York this season.
- No opposing quarterbacks have thrown for more than a touchdown in a game against New York this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||281.0 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||107.0 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (25)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||374.3 (21)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.7 (16)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.