Best Player Props for Taysom Hill: Week 1 New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
Taysom Hill has player prop bets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Hill’s New Orleans Saints (0-0) play the Green Bay Packers (0-0) at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Taysom Hill
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Taysom Hill’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hill Season Stats
- Hill recorded 928 passing yards (58.0 per game) with a 72.7% completion percentage last year (88-of-121), while throwing four touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Last year Hill was 39th in the NFL in air yards on completed passes, with 556.
- His rushing stat line was 87 carries for 457 yards and eight touchdowns while averaging 28.6 yards per game.
- Hill collected 101 yards after contact as a rusher last year, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
- He accounted for 13 of his team’s 58 touchdowns on offense last season, or 22.4%.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay allowed five players to put up over 300 passing yards in a game last season.
- Green Bay allowed 14 players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game last season.
- The Packers allowed three or more passing touchdowns to 12 opposing quarterbacks last year.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.1 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!