Best Player Props for Taylor Heinicke: Week 6 Washington Football Team vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Before placing any bets on Taylor Heinicke’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Heinicke’s Washington Football Team (2-3) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) meet in Week 6 at FedExField.
Player Props for Taylor Heinicke
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Taylor Heinicke’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Heinicke Season Stats
- Heinicke has passed for 1,208 yards (241.6 per game) while completing 64.2% of his passes (102-for-159), with eight touchdowns and five interceptions.
- So far this season, Heinicke is 23rd in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 605.
- He’s also rushed 25 times for 127 yards and one touchdown, averaging 25.4 yards per game.
- Heinicke has racked up four rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for nine of his team’s 13 touchdowns on offense this season, or 69.2%.
Heinicke’s Notable Teammates
- Antonio Gibson has rushed for 313 yards on 79 carries (62.6 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 10 catches for 119 yards (23.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin has also tacked on 400 yards on 29 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times and averages 80.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Adam Humphries has 153 receiving yards on 14 receptions (20 targets), for an average of 30.6 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Two players have recorded more than 300 passing yards in a game against Kansas City this season.
- Kansas City has given up at least two touchdown passes to five opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Chiefs have allowed four players to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||308.6 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.3 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||141.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||437.4 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.3 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.6 (32)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.