Best Player Props for Taylor Heinicke: Week 5 Washington Football Team vs. New Orleans Saints
Before Taylor Heinicke hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Heinicke and the Washington Football Team (2-2) square off against the New Orleans Saints (2-2) in Week 5 at FedExField.
Player Props for Taylor Heinicke
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Taylor Heinicke’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Heinicke Season Stats
- Heinicke has passed for 960 yards (240.0 per game) while completing 69.5% of his passes (82-for-118), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions.
- So far this season, Heinicke is 19th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 476.
- He has added 87 rushing yards (21.8 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Heinicke has stayed on his feet for four rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for nine of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 81.8%.
Heinicke’s Notable Teammates
- So far this year Antonio Gibson has run for 253 yards on 59 carries (63.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Gibson also helps out in the passing game, catching eight passes for 107 (26.8 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin’s stat line this year shows 25 catches for 354 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 88.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 38 times.
- J.D. McKissic has 12 catches on 14 targets for 142 yards and one touchdown, for an average of 35.5 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- No quarterbacks have posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against New Orleans this season.
- New Orleans has allowed two or more touchdown passes to two opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Saints have allowed at least three passing touchdowns to one opposing quarterback this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||294.5 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||66.0 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.3 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.