Best Player Props for Taylor Heinicke: Week 2 Washington Football Team vs. New York Giants
There will be player props available for Taylor Heinicke ahead of Thursday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NFL Network.
Heinicke’s Washington Football Team (0-1) and the New York Giants (0-1) square off in a Week 2 matchup between NFC East rivals at FedExField.
Player Props for Taylor Heinicke
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Taylor Heinicke’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Heinicke Season Stats
- Heinicke completed 63.2% of his passes to throw for 137 yards and one touchdown last season.
- Heinicke was 58th in the NFL with 88 air yards on completed passes last year.
- He accounted for 2.9% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns last season, with one total.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York did not let a player total over 300 passing yards against them in a matchup last season.
- Four players threw for at least two touchdowns in a game against New York last season.
- The Giants didn’t give up more than two passing touchdowns to an opposing quarterback last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.