Best Player Props for Tajae Sharpe: Week 5 Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Jets
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tajae Sharpe and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network.
Sharpe’s Atlanta Falcons (1-3) and the New York Jets (1-3) take the field in Week 5 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Player Props for Tajae Sharpe
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tajae Sharpe’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sharpe Season Stats
- Sharpe has put together a 29-yard season on four catches so far. He has been targeted five times and averages 7.3 receiving yards.
- He ranks 290th in the NFL with six total yards after the catch.
Sharpe’s Notable Teammates
- Matt Ryan leads his team with 990 passing yards (247.5 per game) and has a 67.9% completion percentage (108-of-159), throwing eight touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Mike Davis has rushed for 151 yards on 49 carries (37.8 yards per game) this year. He also has 16 catches for 80 yards (20.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley has hauled in 27 catches for 255 yards (63.8 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The Jets have given up a touchdown pass to three players this season.
- One player has caught more than one touchdown pass against New York this season.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||249.5 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||127.3 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.5 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.5 (14)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!