Best Player Props for Tajae Sharpe: Week 4 Atlanta Falcons vs. Washington Football Team
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tajae Sharpe, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Sharpe’s Atlanta Falcons (1-2) and the Washington Football Team (1-2) square off in Week 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Tajae Sharpe
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tajae Sharpe’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sharpe Season Stats
- This season Sharpe has caught two passes on three targets for 14 yards, averaging 4.7 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 10 yards after the catch, which ranks 248th among NFL pass-catchers.
Sharpe’s Notable Teammates
- Matt Ryan leads his team with 707 passing yards (235.7 per game) and has a 70.9% completion percentage (83-of-117), throwing four touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Mike Davis has compiled 137 yards on 36 carries (45.7 yards per game) this year. He also has 14 catches for 68 yards (22.7 per game).
- Calvin Ridley’s stat line this year shows 20 catches for 175 yards and one touchdown. He averages 58.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 29 times.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington has given up more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The Football Team have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Washington this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||315.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||432.0 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.7 (29)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.