Best Player Props for T.J. Hockenson: Week 5 Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
T.J. Hockenson will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Hockenson and the Detroit Lions (0-4) ready for an NFC North matchup in Week 5 against the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for T.J. Hockenson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze T.J. Hockenson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hockenson Season Stats
- Hockenson has racked up 22 receptions for 215 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 30 times, and averages 53.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 103 yards after the catch, which ranks 44th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 20.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Hockenson’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Jared Goff has collected 1,100 passing yards (275.0 yards per game) while completing 110 of 161 passes (68.3% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 72 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 18.0 yards per game.
- Jamaal Williams has rushed for 187 yards on 42 carries (46.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 13 catches for 93 yards (23.3 per game).
- D’Andre Swift has 23 catches on 29 targets for 199 yards with one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Minnesota has allowed one player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Vikings have allowed a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
- One player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Minnesota this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||278.5 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.7 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||135.5 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (28)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.