Best Player Props for T.J. Hockenson: Week 4 Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
There will be player props available for T.J. Hockenson ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Hockenson’s Detroit Lions (0-3) and the Chicago Bears (1-2) play in a Week 4 matchup between NFC North rivals at Soldier Field.
Player Props for T.J. Hockenson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze T.J. Hockenson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hockenson Season Stats
- Hockenson’s 173 receiving yards (57.7 per game) are the best mark amongst the Lions. He’s been targeted 21 times, and has 18 receptions and two touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 132 yards after the catch, which ranks 20th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Hockenson’s Notable Teammates
- Jared Goff has passed for 801 yards while completing 69.9% of his throws (86-of-123), with five touchdowns and two interceptions (267.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed eight times for 64 yards, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- D’Andre Swift has 123 yards on 33 carries (41.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 19 catches for 166 yards (55.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Swift has 19 catches for 166 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 23 times and averages 55.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago hasn’t given up more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- One player has caught a touchdown against the Bears this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Chicago this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.0 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.7 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.7 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.