Best Player Props for T.J. Hockenson: Week 1 Detroit Lions vs. San Francisco 49ers
T.J. Hockenson has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Hockenson’s Detroit Lions (0-0) take the field against the San Francisco 49ers (0-0) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Player Props for T.J. Hockenson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze T.J. Hockenson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hockenson Season Stats
- Last year Hockenson grabbed 67 passes (on 101 targets) for 723 yards (45.2 yards per game), the best mark on the Lions’ roster. He also found the end zone six times.
- He racked up 329 yards after the catch last season, 41st among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last year, 13.6% of his team’s 44 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- Six players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against San Francisco last season.
- The 49ers allowed 23 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- San Francisco allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to just two players last year.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||220.4 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||106.4 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||314.4 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (17)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!